Don't Mix With Me (GameJam Game)
A downloadable game for Windows
This is a small game made during an 8h (!) Berlin Mini Game Jam, August 2018.
Played with 2 or 4 controllers (Tested with Xbox controllers) - only the left stick is needed!
Jam Themes (we used all three!)
- Frozen Ice Cubes
- Summer Heat
- You steer a little bug with a cocktail umbrella
- Differently Colored Ice Cubes spawn above the two glasses, and melt due to the sun
- The drops from the molten ice cubes fill up the glasses over time.
- When you are facing up or down, you cast a shadow, preventing the ice cubes from melting
- Your goal is to fill your glass with a cocktail as purely red as possible, avoiding yellow and blue drops
- Once one of the glasses is full, the glass with the highest percentage red wins!
- Daniel Freer @freerdan (Pixel Art)
- Alessio Bona (Sound, Music, Coding, Title Screen Concept)
- Christopher Mielack @hallgrimgames (Coding)
- Giulia and Samuel assisted with art direction and game design concepts, which we discussed frequently as a team
For instructions on setting up Xbox controller on macOS, go to https://www.imore.com/how-connect-wired-xbox-360-controller-your-mac
Sounds from Freesounds.org
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.